Six Reasons to Use Dr. Rath
- Proven anti-aging benefits.
- Eliminates damaged proteins and stimulates the production of new proteins for healthier and more youthful cells.
- Strengthens cell connections for stronger skin.
- Reduces inflammation and irritation to the skin.
- Reduces free radicals from the sun (photo aging) for brighter skin.
- Controls and reduces bacteria on the skin responsible for acne.
- Stimulates the cells’ self-healing mechanism.
- All Dr. Rath products are formulated based on scientific research and are produced by Asst. Prof. Dr. Rath Pichyangkura, a chemistry professor at Chulalongkorn University and a leading biochemistry expert in Thailand. Dr. Rath uses chitosan oligosaccharides (COS) as the main ingredient in his products. COS have excellent biological qualities, but is rarely used in skincare products as they are difficult to extract. But now you can experience this powerful ingredient in the Dr. Rath Radiance Essence Ex.
- Dr. Rath products inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin, which are the leading cause of acne.
- Dr. Rath products delay the aging of cells because the active ingredients in Dr. Rath’s products affect the skin at the molecular level. When you spray the Dr. Rath Radiance Essence Ex on your skin, the chitooligosaccharides are absorbed into the skin to stimulate the AMPK or energy sensors of the cells. This delays the aging process. (You can read more about AMPK here.)
- Dr. Rath products strengthen the bonds between cells, making skin stronger. The bonds between our cells age as we get older and the connections become looser. When the cells are stimulated, they are given a second wind and are able to better hold on to each other, resulting in skin that is healthier and more toned. That’s why many of our customers feel like the quality of their skin is improved after using the Dr. Rath Radiance Essence Ex.
- Dr. Rath products decrease inflammation and irritation. COS strengthen and stabilize cell walls, preventing inflammation and decreasing irritation, such as that caused by allergies or acne.
- Dr. Rath products stimulates the self-healing process of cells, which is another quality of COS. Like any other part of our body, when damaged, our cells repair themselves by pulling themselves together, but normally this healing process produces different aesthetic results. Sometimes you will develop scars and sometimes not. COS helps cells heal in a way that the tissue is smooth, there is no inflammation, and recovery is much quicker. The result is smoother skin.
Since Dr. Rath’s products are a result of more than 20 years of scientific research, we understand how chitosan oligosaccharides work and are confident in the results our products can produce because we know how those results come about at a molecular level. We know that COS inhibits growth of bacteria, resulting in less acne and cleaner, less oily skin. We know that skin cells are healthier and repair themselves better.