Royal Passage Company Limited (“Company” or “we”), an owner of website www.drrath.co, give priority to the protection of your personal data. The Company will collect, record, disclose and use your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and relevant subordinated regulations (“Laws on Personal Data Protection”).
The Company will only collect personal data which are necessary for the Company to provide services to you. The Company may collect your personal data for purposes such as improvement of Company’s services or customer’s behavior analysis. Whereby, the Company will retain your personal data for the period which is in accordance with the applicable laws or as long as such personal data is relevant to the purposes of collection.
Collection of Personal Data
When you create an account and register for the Company’s membership program, or when you provide your personal data to the Company via other channels, the Company will only collect your necessary personal data, including the following personal data:
- name title, name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, age, sex, information on cards issued by the government agency, and may also include information about your social media accounts e.g. Line ID, Facebook ID, Google ID, and Twitter ID.
Please provide correct and complete set of personal data to the Company or authorized agents of the Company. If any change is made to your personal data, please correct such personal data to be up-to-date. The Company reserves the right to request any document to verify the correctness of your personal data provided to the Company.
In the event that you are required to provide your personal data to the Company for compliance with the applicable laws or contractual obligations, or such personal data is necessary for entering into an agreement with the Company, whereas you do not intend to provide such personal data to the Company. Failure to provide personal data may cause a legal effect or the Company may be unable to perform its contractual obligations or enter into an agreement with you. In such case, the Company reserves the right to refuse presenting or providing goods or services to you, whether in part or in whole.
You are entitled to access and request for rectification of your personal data in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. If you provide personal data of other person to the Company, the Company will assume that you have undertaken necessary actions to comply with the Laws on Personal Data Protection, including obtaining the relevant consent from such person to disclose his/her personal data to the Company and entitle the Company to collect, record, disclose and use the personal data of such person (as the case may be). The Company shall not be responsible if you provide the personal data of other person without taking necessary actions in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection and you shall be liable to the Company for any damages resulting from the collection, record, disclosure and use by the Company of such other person’s personal data in which consent have not been obtained or does not comply with the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data which is collected by the Company will be used or disclosed to other persons (including the Company’s affiliates, other related legal entities, service providers and persons specified in the topic “Right of the Company to Disclose Personal Data” below) for purposes, without limitation, as follows:
- Facilitating the provisions of services;
- Processing the registration and verifying your identity;
- Processing your orders for products and services e.g. processing of your purchase orders, processing of financial transactions in relation to the payment of your orders, delivery of products to you, in which we may disclose your personal data to third persons to deliver the products to you;
- Notifying the delivery status of products;
- Providing services in relation to customer relationship management;
- Verifying your information to service providers for the delivery of products;
- Sending information relating to marketing activities and promotions;
- Managing your membership to our loyalty programs and reward programs;
- Processing information using personalization, profiling and data analytics techniques in order to provide you with products and services based on your interests;
- Verifying information contained on website www.drrath.co;
- Improving the quality of services and content contained on website www.drrath.co;
- Monitoring browsing behaviors on website www.drrath.co;
- Managing business operations, including managing IT operating system, managing communications system, managing and examining IT security system, managing internal business operations in accordance with the internal rules, policies and procedures;
- Complying with the provisions of law, legal proceedings, or orders of government agencies, including government agencies outside Thailand and/or cooperating with the court, government agencies and agencies enforcing the law in the event that there is a reason to believe that we shall undertake the action to comply with the law and in the event that we are strictly required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with the provisions of law, legal proceedings or orders of such government agencies;
- Managing risk, security and integrity in the business of the Company, exercising the rights or protecting the interests of the Company under the law e.g. investigating, preventing or responding to a claim for fraudulent activity, infringement of intellectual property or non-compliance with the law, in order to manage and prevent damages to the Company’s properties, to comply with the terms and conditions of the Company, to investigate and prevent misconduct within the organization, to follow-up on incidents, to prevent and report criminal offences and to protect the security and integrity of the business of the Company;
- Performing any action necessary for the business operations and which may be beneficial to you or the legal entity you represent, or which is directly relevant to the purposes above;
- Other purposes which the Company will inform you.
In this respect, we will collect, use and disclose your personal data for the above purposes under any of the following legal bases:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- It is necessary for compliance with the law to which the Company is subjected;
- It is necessary for legitimate interests of the Company or of any other natural persons or legal entities other than the Company;
- It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest by the Company, or for the exercising of official authority vested in the Company;
- It is necessary for preventing or suppressing a danger to a person’s life, body or health;
- It is necessary for the achievement of the purpose relating to research or statistics, in which suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms are put in place; or
- Your consent which is given to the Company, in the event when the above underlying legal bases cannot be identified.
Rights of the Company to Disclose Personal Data
You acknowledge that the Company may disclose your personal data under the purposes specified above to government agencies in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. You agree and affirm that you will not file a lawsuit or complaint against the Company in the event that the Company discloses your personal data in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
In addition, the Company may engage other companies, agents or contractors to provide services on behalf of the Company or to assist with the provision of products and services to you. In this regard, the Company may disclose your personal data under the purposes specified above to third-party service providers or suppliers, including but not limited to (1) service providers for infrastructure, internet, technical infrastructure, software and website, and IT service providers; (2) service providers for logistics and warehouse; (3) payment service providers; (4) research agencies; (5) analytics service providers; (6) survey agencies; (7) auditors; (8) communications, advertising media and marketing agencies; (9) customer service centers; (10) event organizers; (11) sale representative agencies; (12) telecommunications and communications service providers; (13) service providers and agents for payment, payment system, identity authentication, and verification of information with electronic devices; (14) outsourcing management agencies; (15) data storage and cloud service providers; (16) data examination and verification service providers; (17) messengers; and (18) printing service providers.
During the provision of such services, the service providers may be required to access your personal data. Whereby, the Company will only provide them with personal data that is necessary for the provision of services and will request the service providers not to use your personal data for any other purposes.
The Company may disclose your personal data under the purposes specified above to advisors of the Company, including lawyers, technicians and auditors assisting in the business operations, legal proceedings or legal claims.
In the event that the Company discloses your personal data to the persons specified above, the Company will use its endeavor to ensure that such persons have put in place appropriate security measures for preventing the unauthorized or unlawful loss, access to, use, alteration, correction or disclosure of your personal data, and ensure that such persons will only retain your personal data to the extent that it is necessary to accomplish the purposes above.
Period for the Company to Retain your Personal Data
The Company will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected, used and disclosed. In any case, for the period of no longer than 10 years as from the date that the transaction or legal relation between you and the Company has ended. However, the Company may retain your personal data for a longer period if permitted by law or where such personal data is necessary for the establishment of legal claims by the Company.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the Company to collect, record, disclose and use your personal data if the Company relies on your consent for the collection, record, disclosure and use of your personal data. Please contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below to express your intention to withdraw consent. However, if you withdraw your consent provided to the Company for the collection, record, disclosure and use of your personal data, the Company may be unable to provide products or services to you or unable to perform its contractual obligations under an agreement with you. In such case, the Company reserves the right to exercise its rights and seek relevant legal remedies.
Rectification of your Personal Data
You may request for the rectification of your personal data to be up-to-date, by logging in your account and changing the information contained therein. Please change your personal data if there is any update. If the personal data displayed on your account is not consistent with your up-to-date personal data, it may delay the delivery of your purchased products, or delay the provisions of other services.
The Company may inform the rectification of your personal data to third parties and relevant persons if your personal data is necessary for the purposes specified above.
Access your Personal Data
You have the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of such personal data or request for the disclosure of the acquisition of personal data obtained without your consent. You can contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below. The Company reserves the right to charge appropriate service fees for the processing of your request.
You have the right to obtain your personal data and request that your personal data is transmitted to another data controller, unless it is prohibited by technical circumstances, in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. You can contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below.
You have the right to object the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. You can contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below.
You have the right to request the Company to erase or destroy or anonymize your personal data in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. You can contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below.
Restriction of Usage
You have the right to request the Company to restrict the usage of your personal data in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection. You can contact the Company at the contact details set out in “Contact Details” below.
Lodging a Complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the expert committee in the event that the Company violates or does not comply with the Laws of Personal Data Protection in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
Security of your Personal Data
The Company will take the following measures to securely retain and protect your personal data:
- Restricting access to personal data;
- Conducting maintenance of technological tools to prevent unauthorized access to computers; and
- Destroying your personal data with secured measures when such personal data is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
*Your password will be used as a tool to access your account. Please use numbers, letters and special symbols that are unique and do not share your password with anyone. If you share your password with other person, you will be responsible for any action, including its consequences, taken under your account name. If you let your password to be known, you may not be able to control your personal data and other information provided to the Company. You may be bound to the provisions of law under your name. Therefore, if your password is at risk of being known, you should immediately contact the Company and change your password. Please be reminded that you must log out from your account and quit the internet browser every time after finishing using public computers.
For those who are minors under Thai law, the Company will comply with the Laws on Personal Data Protection in relation to the collection, record, disclose and use of your personal data and other actions under the Laws on Personal Data Protection in the event that the data subject is a minor.
Storage of Computer Data
When you browse the website www.drrath.co, the Company’s server will record your internet browsing data which will be automatically sent from your browser, including:
- IP address of your computer;
- Type of internet browser;
- Website that you visited prior to entering into the Company’s platform;
- Webpages that you visited on the Company’s platform;
- Time spent on such webpages; and
- Browsing history on the Company’s platform, including time and date of browsing and other statistical information.
These data will be stored for analysis and evaluation purposes in order to help the Company in improving the platform and services.
Cookies are sets of small texts, normally containing sets of alphabets and numbers which are stored on your web browsers or devices when you browse websites or view any messages. It helps the Company to memorize and distinguish devices and internet browsers, allowing the Company to efficiently customize the contents to be in line with each person’s interests and assisting the Company in improving the platform and services to be more convenient and useful to you.
Contact Details for Website www.drrath.co
Royal Passage Company Limited
78/4 Soi Nawasri 12, Ramkamhang 21 Road, Phlapphla, Wangtonglang, Bangkok, Thailand 10310
You can contact our data protection officer at:
78/4 Soi Nawasri 12, Ramkamhang 21 Road, Phlapphla, Wangtonglang, Bangkok, Thailand 10310